Metavera strives, through the common effort of many creative approaches,
for the creation of a parallel state,
based on the only justice in the world,
proportionate to the creative achievement.
THREE PRINCIPLES OF METAVERA:
Art inspires reality and at the same time is its highest form.
Reality copies art and not the other way round.
Metavera State is a work of art; therefore everything within its range functions according to the rules of creation and art. It is thus freed from the oppression of the laws, threats and blackmail of the world of politics and finance.
Apart from following the Constitution contained in the Manifesto, the Metavera is obliged to obey the rules and customs of the community he lives in.
Metavera refuses to recognise any divisions and differences between human beings apart from intellectual ones.
EIGHT SMALL POINTS OF THE BIG CONSTITUTION
- Love thy creator as thyself,
give thyself to the creator with no unnecessary resistance, respect Him because He invented you.
- Respect the constitutionally highest value of Metavera – CREATIVE THOUGHT - its emblem – the symbol of prolonged infinity.
- sharp humour, against obtuse, bloated dignity
- gardeners, against generals
the rule of reason,
- against the reason of rulers
- the aristocracy of the spirit, against the stuffy boorishness
- the supremacy of creation over procreation
- ideal state, against the state ideal,
- Bring happiness to thy neighbour with all means worthy of thyself.
- Disregard the indolence of those around you, do not suck up to the hoi polloi (except situations when the aesthetics of the hoi polloi inspires us to do so).
Yield not to the temptation of functionalism or commercialism – of what is most despicable in art: the cheapness of compromise and prevarication.
- Be humane in general and with particular regard to well worn values, kitsch, the works of halfwits and primitives, folk art and decorative handicraft.
- Love thy people if they do not force thee to change it.
- Be faithful to Metaverism, especially after death.